uPBEAT. Friendly & CONVERSATIONAL. BILINGUAL
- Commercial Demo
- Tech, Fashion, Toys R Us, Nest, Pledge
- Web Explainer - TD "Chatbot"
- (conversational, millennial)
- TV (playful, friendly, upbeat)
- Female Teen
- (first voice in spot)
- Medical Narration
- (educational, warm)
- French "Siri"
- (calm, helpful, French)
- French Canadian Accent
as heard on TV
Promo, Commercial, French & English
Web Explainer Videos
It's All About Online
Comedic, narration, beauty, How To's
Make It for YouTube
I have been a full-time professional voice actor for 5 years and currently live in Toronto, Canada. I grew up in Montreal and also speak French, bonjour!
I'm the current PROMO TV VOICE for W Network, Disney Jr and Lifetime. I'm a Platinum Member of Voice123 and am represented by TaDa! Voiceworks in Toronto & DPN Talent in Los Angeles.
My professional home studio has excellent gear that will make your project come to life. I'm also a singer & songwriter and have been broadcast into more than 30 million homes in North America.
Fun facts: When I was 17, I hiked up Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania with my family. I also have a fondness for poutine (mmm, cheese).
STEP 1. Please visit the GVAA Rate Guide (the industry standard guide for non-union voice) - I price myself in the middle - please click HERE to view rates
You will be able to determine my rates based on the Rate Guide, for example:
-USAGE (Radio? TV? Web? E-learning? Animation)
-MARKET (National? Local? Online Only?)
-TIME (ex: 3 months, 6 months, 1 Year, In Perpetuity)
STEP 2. Please get in touch with me directly and provide these details for your project. I will be happy to confirm a quote for you. Click on the 'book now button' or email me
NB: Canadian rates may vary from the GVAA Rate Guide so please let me know if you are USA or Canada.
* A professional, full-time, female voice talent.
* Fast delivery. In most cases 24 hours or less.
* Professional home studio (Pro Tools, AT4040).
* Directed session, or I can record on my own.
* Friendly, hassle-free service.
* Edited voice tracks.
* Files in WAV, MP3 (based on your specifications)
* Audio delivered via email, Dropbox.
* A free round of retakes to correct or adjust a read to your complete satisfaction (within reason).
* Five years of experience in voice over.
Trusted by these brands