uPBEAT. Friendly & CONVERSATIONAL. BILINGUAL
as heard on TV
French & English
Web Explainer Videos
It's All About Online
- Gadget, Moore's, Toys R Us, Nest, Pledge
- commerical demo
- Web Explainer - TD "Chatbot"
- (conversational, millennial)
- TV (playful, friendly, upbeat)
- Female Teen
- (first voice in spot)
- Rogers - Internal Video
- Training - Social Media for Microsoft
- conversational, friendly, educational
- Medical Narration
- (educational, warm)
- French "Siri"
- (calm, helpful, French)
- French Canadian Accent
Comedic, narration, beauty, How To's
Make It for YouTube
I have been a full-time professional voice actor for 5 years and currently live in Toronto, Canada. I grew up in Montreal and also speak French, bonjour!
I'm a Platinum Member of Voice123 and am represented by TaDa! Voiceworks in Toronto & DPN Talent in LA.
My professional home studio has excellent gear that will make your project come to life. I'm also a singer & songwriter and have been broadcast into more than 30 million homes in North America.
Fun facts: When I was 17, I hiked up Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania with my family. I also have a fondness for poutine (mmm, cheese).
Please get in touch with me directly to request a quote, using the 'contact me' form below.
Setting your budget: the GVAA has put together a rate guide which I (and many others) use to determine my rates as it is a comprehensive, industry standard guide for non-union voice. It's a really incredible resource to help you set your budget.
You can find the Rate Guide HERE
* A professional, full-time, female voice talent.
* Fast delivery. In most cases 24 hours or less.
* Directed session, or I can record on my own.
* Friendly, hassle-free service.
* Edited voice tracks.
* Files in WAV, MP3 (based on your specifications)
* Audio delivered via email, Dropbox.
* A free round of retakes to correct or adjust a read to your complete satisfaction (within reason).
* Five years of experience in voice over.
Trusted by these brands