uPBEAT. Friendly & CONVERSATIONAL. BILINGUAL
- Commercial Demo
- Tech, Fashion, Toys R Us, Nest, Pledge
- Web Explainer - TD "Chatbot"
- (conversational, millennial)
- TV (playful, friendly, upbeat)
- Female Teen
- (first voice in spot)
- Medical Narration
- (educational, warm)
- French "Siri"
- (calm, helpful, French)
- French Canadian Accent
as heard on TV
Commercial, Promo, English & French
Relatable, Trustworthy, English & French
Web Explainer Videos
It's All About Online
Comedic, narration, beauty, How To's
Make It for YouTube
I have been a full-time professional voice actor for 5 years and currently live in Toronto, Canada.
I'm the current PROMO TV VOICE for W Network and Lifetime. I'm a Platinum Member of Voice123 and am represented by TaDa! Voiceworks in Toronto & DPN Talent in Los Angeles.
My professional home studio has excellent gear that will make your project come to life.
Please visit the GVAA Rate Guide (the industry standard guide for non-union voice) - I price myself in the middle - please click HERE to view rates
NB: Canadian rates may vary from the GVAA Rate Guide so please let me know if you are USA or Canada.
* A professional, full-time, female voice talent.
* Fast delivery. In most cases 24 hours or less.
* Professional home studio (Pro Tools, AT4040).
* Directed session, or I can record on my own.
* Friendly, hassle-free service.
* Edited voice tracks.
* Files in WAV, MP3 (based on your specifications)
* Audio delivered via email, Dropbox.
* A free round of retakes to correct or adjust a read to your complete satisfaction (within reason).
* Five years of experience in voice over.
Trusted by these brands